Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Haloween....NOMT - the next phase

I see that we continue to have people being added to the list of attendees...that's awesome. So for now, if you'd like to show your solidarity for the OWS movement, continue to pitch your tent on Saturday. Better yet, I might suggest finding a good 8x10 plastic tarp, a couple of poles, 20 feet of rope, dozen or so tent stakes and fashion yourself a makeshift tent and just leave it in your front yard, along with a couple of signs. My guess is, you may even have all this stuff sitting around in the corner of the garage. Worse case scenario you might have to spend 10 to 20 bucks at the local dollar store.

With my less that artistic ability, I've drawn a picture

To me, and I'm sure many others, tents seem to be a symbolic representation of the Occupy Wall Street movement....Comments anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment